Okie Power Washing
A Pressure Washing Marketing Case Study — Gary started his first website for Okie Power Washing with another company because he was looking for a low-cost way to start his online marketing. With only a one-page website, Gary tried to get more answers and marketing help from his other company but didn’t get much response or assistance. With his own Google Ads work, he could start to get his own business, but he knew it was a more expensive way to go with no lasting effects.
Mention Lean & Mean to save $600 year on your website build and maintenance!
- How to command more POWER in your marketplace. (The big guys know this)
- How to align with a prospects emotions so you can make price irrelevant in your prospects eyes.
- The key to using exclusivity to raise your prices.
- Capitalizing on a prospects natural tendency for group think.
- How we close average ticket prices and cleaning packages of $1000 or more for nearly every job we do.
Follow us on our Social Media Pages
© 2021 The Lean & Mean Academy